The supreme quality for leadership is unquestionably integrity.
Without it, no real success is possible, no matter whether it is on a section gang, a football field, in an army, or in an office.
Our QualityFIVE SECONDS. That is how long we have to grab the consumer’s attention. So your product package has to be perfect. We take this responsibility very seriously. Our quality assurance measures are infused through every step and every stage of our creative, manufacturing, and delivery processes. We take extensive measures to ensure the highest quality flexible &paperboard packaging every time.
Our Quality Lab Testing
New product designs are subjected to a comprehensive regimen of mechanical, electrical, environmental, and functionality tests specific to the application. In-house testing capabilities, combined with independent laboratories, are used to qualify new product designs.
- Paper Grammage Test
- Paper Thickness Test
- Bursting Strength Test
- Edge Crush Test (ECT)
- Flat Crush Test (FCT)
- Moisture Test
- Box Compression Test (BCT)
- Cobb Test
- Ash Test
- Ring Crush Test (RCT)
- Tensile Strength Test
- Material Specification Tests (Size, Grammage, Thickness, Treatment Level)
- Material Quality Tests (Tensile, Tear, Sealibility, Sealing, COF, Static Charge Percentage, Tape Test)
- Finished Goods Tests (Grammage, Ink Grammage, Shade Variation, Printing Alignment, Solvent Retention Test, Smell Test)
- Lamination Quality Tests (Thickness, Grammage, Peeling Strength, Sealing Strength, COF, Delamination Test, Curing Test, Surface Texture Tests, Smell Test)
- We have installed X-Rite devise (approved by Pepsi Cola International) to check total deviation against the standard parameters.